Gear Up for #AuditorProud Day!
The countdown is on for the 3rd annual #AuditorProud social media blitz, which will take place on Thursday, September 28th. This online event provides a great opportunity to showcase the value of the profession to the capital markets and the economy, as well as engage individuals and organizations who support the profession—including you!
Here are some ideas on how you can gear up for the blitz and be a part of the celebration. There is also a chance for aspiring auditors to win some cash towards their education! Check it out below:
- Join the conversation by using #AuditorProud in your messages on social media – LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. We want to see your posts sharing why you’re proud to be in this dynamic profession and/or work with such an outstanding group of people. We’ll also be holding a profession-wide contest: help us hit 10,000 posts on Twitter so we can donate to the National Academy Foundation and support aspiring students (hopefully #FutureAuditors) education. Check out our video of 2016 #AuditorProud Highlights for some inspiration!
- Planning on pursuing a career as a public company auditor? Upload a selfie, photo, or post with #FutureAuditor showing why you’re excited to join the profession and how you’re preparing to be a #FutureAuditor. The most creative and engaging posts on Twitter and Snapchat will win a $150 Amazon gift card. Click here for more details.
- Speaking of selfies… Upload your selfie on our Faces of Audit board! The audit profession is made up of a diverse group of individuals from all walks of life. We want to show you off to the rest of the world so everyone can see the many faces of audit. Click here to upload yours.
- If you happen to be on campus at Howard University on #AuditorProud Day, stop by the Discover Audit booth in the lobby of the School of Business. We’ll be there from 10am to 3pm with Brian Anderson, corporate director and one of CAQ’s Governing Board members. Join us for a game of Plinko and a chance to win some prizes. Our team will also be there to answer all your questions regarding the public company auditing profession. Be sure to snap a selfie with our Snapchat filter!
- Take a look at these “Blitz kits” for more ideas to help in your posting quest. We included sample messages for auditors and non-auditors, compiled a list of links to some great “sharable” items, and much more. Here’s the Partner Blitz kit and the University Blitz kit. And last, but certainly not least…
- Follow Discover Audit on our social channels—Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Like, retweet, and share our posts with your networks, and tune in for more blitz related updates and highlights.
We can’t wait to see your posts and photos on September 28th. And no need to wait until then to message us, tag us, or use #AuditorProud or #FutureAuditor—help us countdown, so go ahead and start posting today!